Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jam Smith jamsmith0079@yahoo.com jamsmith000008@gmail.com

Jam Smith
jamsmith0079@yahoo.com
jamsmith000008@gmail.com


Hello
my name is jams pls i would like to know if above the pasted item
is still available for the pick_up pls get back to me in time so that
i can arrange for the pick_up........ regard


Hello,
I appreciate your response to my inquiry.I am interested in
buying the item and i am ok with the description and condition and i
am also satisfied with the price.I would have love to come and check
it myself but am not chance now,because I just got married and am
presently on honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife and Pls do
withdraw the item from , so i can be rest assured
that the item is held for me,I will be making the payment to you via a
Bank Certified Check from local bank issue by my Bank manager and as
for the pick up, i will know how to handle
that with my mover that as been helping me to move my belongings will
come for the pick up once the Certified
Check has been cashed and i will like to complete this transaction
before the 6th of March 09. If this arrangement is ok by
you kindly send me both your name and full address to post the payment
immediately and i would appreciate you include your phone#,i.e....
(1)...Your full name ,
(2)..Your full home address or your office address,
(3)..your zip code ,
(4)...your phone number to contact you
and please i don't want a P.O BOX address because i want the payment
to get to you at your house or your office address to make the
transaction fast.Thanks and get back to me with the full info as soon
as possible.Thanks
206-350-4331
you can leave message if am not available to answer

No comments: