Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Craigslist scammer


gbolike104@gmail.com and bikukuv15@gmail.com and "Kelly Rowland" - same person...

Hi,
Thank for the prompt response to my mail,my secretary will be
processing and mail a certified check to cover the cost of my purchase
as am completely satisfied with the advert.I will need the details of
whom & where to mail the certified check.It will be delivered by the
United Parcel Service within 24 hours.Please note 'United Parcel
Service' do not deliver to P.O.Box addresses
1.Name to be on the check
2.Home address
3.Mobile #
Kindly delete the posting as am totally committed to buying from you
to save me cost,my mover will be coming over for the pick up right
only after the payment as been delivered and i want you to understand
that,i will have love to call but am a deaf and only uses a hearing-in
paired phone the relay so please send me a email you leave a message
on my voice mail 281) 756-7993"it will be delivered as an email to me
as well.
 Thank you.


No comments: