Monday, February 23, 2009

peckjhnsn@yahoo.com pcj1906@gmail.com Parker Johnson Parker C. Johnson

regarding a posting on Craigslist - washingtondc.craigslist.org

Hi,
Thank for the prompt response to my mail,I will really love to come by
but due to the nature of my work,am always on shift so i won't be
available,so due to that i will instruct my secretary to start the
processing and mail a draft to cover the cost of my purchase as am
completely satisfied with the advert.I will need the details of whom &
where to mail the draft. It will be delivered by the United Parcel
Service within 2-3 days.Please note 'United Parcel Service' do not
deliver to
P.O.Box address

1.Name to be on the check
2.Home/location address
3.Telephone/mobile

Kindly delete the posting as am totally committed to buying from you
to save me cost,My mover will be coming over for the pick-up right
only after the payment has been delivered, Listen, i do not play game
with what i want so drop the idea of first come first serve i will
forward your details as soon as i have it to my secretary to process
the draft soonest.I do not like competition. Hope to read from you, asap.
Regards.
Parker.

No comments: